Pardon me for being away for such a long time.I've been so busy with classes and all.I barely have time for those I love and to do what i want.Sometimes it hit me hard when people came and told me that I've been somewhat arrogant.I've been so busy,and i ignored people who are in need of my company.In my whole life,i have never imagined that there would be a phase in my life where i am completely caught up with a hectic life.There were times when I got so stressed up ,I literally wanted to run away and just be lost.On the surface,i keep it cool,i keep calm.But inside,there are so much going on.I promised myself that I won't let myself be intimidate by those feelings .Those feelings that might eventually give away "i give up" as my final answer.I tried to ignore all of it but I am just so fragile.Dealing with my own personal problems plus dealing with college's stuffs ,I am awfully jaded as hell.Not going to talk about problems here,because i do believe that i have to protect my privacy.And people out there won't even give a damn.Other people have their own concerns to deal with,so they wouldn't care about yours,so shut it Lydiana.Moving on,i received a good news last week.I took my Malaysian University English Test (MUET) last year.Obtained a Band 4 scoring 197/300 marks. I did my very best and I am blessed to have this good result.I am moving another step to pursuing my dreams.While I am feeling so happy with my result,I feel bad for those who didn't managed to get Band 4 and above.If they want to continue their Degree in Law after this,they have to take another MUET examination.I am happy with my result but to see that my friends loses hope because they failed broke my heart to bits.I am moving forward while they are left behind,we are suppose to be in this together,to pursue our dreams together.How could i rejoice while they are weeping? How could I show them that I am happy while deep inside they are almost losing hope? Guys,listen to me,YOU CAN DO IT.You still have a chance to do better when you repeat the examination.I believe in all of you.Together we move forward ,together we will live our dream.The odd part is,I am telling people not to give up while here i am,still figuring out how to deal with all my problems,I am afraid of giving up,I don't want to give up.Nothing more to say,i guess I'll be hitting the sack now.Oh wait,for those who has been kindly contacting me through phone,sorry but I am unavailable.Cellphone is dead at the moment.Battery is not functioning well,I'm afraid I won't be using it for a few days.Another problem.Which add up to my clan of problems.I guess that's just how life goes.Problems will always be there.I just have to stand up strong,stronger than before.Problem is,how could I deal with all of it,thousands of it,all of it are against me,and here I am facing it alone?I have to figure this out,I have to.Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Pardon me for being away for such a long time.I've been so busy with classes and all.I barely have time for those I love and to do what i want.Sometimes it hit me hard when people came and told me that I've been somewhat arrogant.I've been so busy,and i ignored people who are in need of my company.In my whole life,i have never imagined that there would be a phase in my life where i am completely caught up with a hectic life.There were times when I got so stressed up ,I literally wanted to run away and just be lost.On the surface,i keep it cool,i keep calm.But inside,there are so much going on.I promised myself that I won't let myself be intimidate by those feelings .Those feelings that might eventually give away "i give up" as my final answer.I tried to ignore all of it but I am just so fragile.Dealing with my own personal problems plus dealing with college's stuffs ,I am awfully jaded as hell.Not going to talk about problems here,because i do believe that i have to protect my privacy.And people out there won't even give a damn.Other people have their own concerns to deal with,so they wouldn't care about yours,so shut it Lydiana.Moving on,i received a good news last week.I took my Malaysian University English Test (MUET) last year.Obtained a Band 4 scoring 197/300 marks. I did my very best and I am blessed to have this good result.I am moving another step to pursuing my dreams.While I am feeling so happy with my result,I feel bad for those who didn't managed to get Band 4 and above.If they want to continue their Degree in Law after this,they have to take another MUET examination.I am happy with my result but to see that my friends loses hope because they failed broke my heart to bits.I am moving forward while they are left behind,we are suppose to be in this together,to pursue our dreams together.How could i rejoice while they are weeping? How could I show them that I am happy while deep inside they are almost losing hope? Guys,listen to me,YOU CAN DO IT.You still have a chance to do better when you repeat the examination.I believe in all of you.Together we move forward ,together we will live our dream.The odd part is,I am telling people not to give up while here i am,still figuring out how to deal with all my problems,I am afraid of giving up,I don't want to give up.Nothing more to say,i guess I'll be hitting the sack now.Oh wait,for those who has been kindly contacting me through phone,sorry but I am unavailable.Cellphone is dead at the moment.Battery is not functioning well,I'm afraid I won't be using it for a few days.Another problem.Which add up to my clan of problems.I guess that's just how life goes.Problems will always be there.I just have to stand up strong,stronger than before.Problem is,how could I deal with all of it,thousands of it,all of it are against me,and here I am facing it alone?I have to figure this out,I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
SPILL IT ALL HERE CREATURES