You know,I used to trust people too quickly.I was a bit naive around my surroundings.I trusted people too much. I depend on people too often.Whenever I find a person nice or reliable, I believe in my instincts and start showering them my whole being.That has been my sickness ever since.I should have known better. Just when you start trusting,they change into something you didn’t expect them to be.But you know what? I’m fine now. I’ve been upset about a lot of things and close people in my life are one of those issues and I finally just told myself that at least I have them in my life while I do and it is nice to see it last. I’ve come to the conclusion that things aren’t going to be the same but like I said it is nice. And now that I’ve come to that conclusion that weight of hurt and pain is now gone and I feel better. It just took some time to realize that maybe I cherished them more than they did and if that’s the case, then maybe it wasn’t a real kind of friendship to begin with. Because if it were to be real, it wouldn’t have been that easy to just walk away from. Now,when you trust someone,they will suddenly do things that you thought they weren’t capable of doing. That was when I made a mental note to myself that I should never trust someone too much. They’ll turn into someone they vowed not to turn into. They’ll suddenly dump you somewhere far away.They’ll eventually drift away from you and the bond both of you shared would just fade away. Do you ever had that feeling of wanting to read what people is trying to deliver to you when you are in a conversation with them?Because people often say things they didn't meant to say ,and people often conceal .
Take precautions.Open your eyes. Pay attention.
It is painfully obvious once you figure out their real intention.Okay I’m exaggerating. But my point is somewhere between the lines.
Every word could have pertained to my life... he became everything he vowed he never would and said things he swore he would never say.. all because of her... I too learned a valuable lesson not to trust anyone too much again, I have him to thank for that, I refuse to lower myself to their levels as I could return the favor 100 fold. Instead I chose to be better than that, better than them... I've even forgiven him, we all make mistakes...
ReplyDelete