Monday, September 9, 2013

truth be told.


I have always been a type of person who enjoys being alone.I enjoy the company of no one other than myself.I like to walk alone,I like to be alone.There are times when I got depressed,music helps me a lot.I like to stay at home alone,because I love the silence in the air.I just like being in a quiet surrounding where I can't hear any voices or sounds except the sounds of me breathing.Being in a whole new place ,everything is not the same.I am surrounded with my friends.However,in the midst of these people,I feel alone and small.I don't feel like I belong here.I always have problem to fit in at the beginning.They say,beginning is always the hardest.Yes I agree.I am sitting in my new room in this campus,and I feel lonely and depressed.I tried listening to loud music but it doesn't help.For the first time,silence irritates me, putting on earphones with high volume of music can't help.Sometimes,when we are alone,we started to think.When we sit alone for long enough,bad thoughts takes over.And that's when you feel like everything is tumbling down.I love being alone,but I don't like being alone for a long time.I guess what I'm saying is that,I love being alone,but I hate being lonely.We all have that one time when we just need a good cry.Everything is making me cry today. I am so sorry.Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT ALL HERE CREATURES