Saturday, January 25, 2014

thoughts unveiled

Oh look at the clock,its almost 1AM.I hereby proudly announce that I just drank two cups of coffee.Now what am I thinking? One thing that amazes me is how my mind always made zero sense past twelve but my brain starts working efficiently at times like this. I am a slave to my own mind because there's no place better than that despite how much of a mess it is, and that's where I choose to reside.Anyways,I have a few rubbish that I would like to let out here,I hope you're okay with that,hah Laura as if people will ever read your blog. Moving on,I've been making myself busy with house chores, I went out most of the times when boredom strikes,I played games ,I read some books blablabla yada yada wow I am a really boring person.
Things I do when everything else fails to entertain usually involves fooling around. It never gets old, for me.What else can I do than to mock the shit out of myself. The best thing about being free is to not explain why you did the things you do. I do things because I can and when I am up for something ,I got up and do it. I could choose not to do so but I did anyway. Bite me.I've always been this way, having an adequate amount of madness and frankly I see nothing's wrong with that.Mind you,I have not gone bonkers, Simple. I'm content with that.
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to say hello. Hello creatures. You see,I go on everyday, with static numbness.You know I have always been the cold-hearted one,emotionless,my friends said.Say,what does numbness means?Numbness is when you are incapable of feeling anything.To the point of being consumed by hollowness. I am pretty sure there are people out there that are empty within ,you don't feel anything and you don't really want to feel,you refused to succumb to emotions ,as if the wound's no longer there. But then myself seems alright with that.My friend,of all my life I've always heard of the word silence. Have you ever sit in a room,when you shut everything off, everything that's capable of making a tiny bit of sound,just to find that peaceful ambience,because you want to be in serenity,in silence? But no matter how hard you tried to find that silence,you failed,because when everything starts to be quiet, there's always this sound,something like the sound of a medical monitor when someone's life ended. Now,pardon me for that pathetic personal thoughts about silence and emptiness and loneliness and all that shit.Told you,these are rubbish.
Food for thought : Some days ,you will feel everything,but some days you feel nothing ,like nothing will ever be the same again, you'll never feel whole again as you once were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT ALL HERE CREATURES