Sunday, April 27, 2014

nothing essentially humane is left.

Have you ever take a look at yourself and notice that you are a materialistic bastard? Have you ever WANT to own worldly things that you don't even NEED? My honest opinion,I despise superficial and materialistic people. What's all the hullabaloo about what you have and what you own? 
Your mindset: having all of these things makes you a winner.
It would be the jerkiest move having to tell you this,but let's hope there is a faint of hope in humankind left in you sweetheart. I am not reiterating that you are forbidden from purchasing everything that you want. But dear,if such materials is all you can think of or focus in life,then you're a winner, a winner of being engulfed in materialism.Truthfully, you're stuck up and materialistic,nothing but a cold heart covered in plastic gold.I am not sorry to say this but most people in our generation are spoilt.
Reality check : We are becoming slaves to our own possession,always wanting something new,something that could breathe life into your body .As though these things guarantees a secured joy. 

Blinded. 

You see,back when I was still in my early teenage years,I used to make a lists of stuffs that I WANT. I would go on telling my parents to buy all of it for me. Good thing my parents taught me well,or I wouldn't be the same person I am now,and yes I would probably spend a lot of my money on things that others would consider a waste if I were to be spoiled by my dearest parents.Now,many of us grew up less fortunate than most kids.However,some of us are fortunate enough.My mother and father worked their hardest to provide for me and my siblings .I’ve always appreciate and been fortunate for what little I did have because my mom always instilled in us that there are others that have way less. Now that I’m older,I learnt the value of money.How pathetic it is admitting the fact that I am twenty years old and my parents are still supporting me financially. Of course there were times,I bought items and splurge on things that I never had before. In fact,everyone does it to a certain extent, even if they say that they don’t.Despite that,I still catch myself being rather frugal from time to time, because I know the importance of money in today’s society. 
I’m simply stating that for the most part, we do feel really bad everytime we had to asks for money from our parents,am I right? 
And that is also why,we tried hard to remove all these burdens that our parents are carrying.Being parents is not an easy task,I tell you this,not easy. Every single day,I take the time and effort to actually prove myself that i can and i will make my parents proud,to give them something in return for all their sacrifices and for all the times they fell to the fiery depths of hell,just by being my parents. 

Define necessities. Some unfortunate people out there are left starving for days at a time,no access to clean water,a roof covering their head,or a comfy bed to sleep on.I don’t understand what kind of world we live. I feel so manipulated realizing the fact that money and possessions is the way you keep score.All is about money. If you don’t work, you will not have cash and you can’t live decently.Money is pursued for the sake of money and nothing else. You are never updated about a country’s well being.It’s not about the well being of the people or their happiness. It’s about a country pissing money around. That small pieces of paper seal your life,how unreal is that? We are in 2014, and there’s still people dying of hunger. Everybody knows that but nobody cares until it affect your little life.I secretly hope economic collapse will happen because maybe then people will realize how we became selfish and materialistic,but hoping for such thing to happen would not be favourable.

 We've all been victimized by buying the ultimate piece of shit that people consider worthy. The thrill lasted for a while and eventually wears off. And then people will want to have more.For you,it'll never be enough surely. Are you going to spend eternity trying to get ahead of the newest craze?
Greed,lurking through your bones and veins. 
Let's be honest,you have heaps of branded items. Good for you. You have cars. Sweet. You were one of the first people to get the most trendy handphones. Nice. Darling,but sometimes,you need to take a step back, that’s when you’ve gotta ask yourself, “what matters?” Years from now, those items are going to lose their value, and what joy are you going to have left inside? 

Simple. If you're fortunate ,be grateful for everything that you have. A spoilt brat is not likeable.

"People who focus their desires among material things are destined to be disappointed in the long run."

Re-evaluate. Look at yourself. Reality check. Goodnight monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPILL IT ALL HERE CREATURES